Monday, February 1, 2010

The end of the middle

Cleaning help arrived Saturday, and stuff started moving upstairs Sunday! No Sunday crew? No problem - we have the elevator, and D's son!



So that's the end of the yoga studio, but also nearly the end of stressing over the wreckage of our stored goods (though I did have to take several breaks to breath deeply (or expel dust from my nostrils) during the 6 hour cleaning day.

The 4th and 3rd floor bathroom fixtures are the biggest remaining items. I've heard D say we'll move the bedroom upstairs within three weeks. Then the renovation of the 2nd floor will begin. We had a remarkably productive conversation about re-engineering the kitchen. I look forward to a spectacular coffee / tea station. [If only I could still drink coffee and tea the way I used to! This is lovely, but just not the same as a strong afternoon cup.]

No comments:

Post a Comment